Tea Party Patriots –
As we continue to watch the disastrous roll out of Obamacare, it would be easy for us to say that we have been warning about this for the last 4 years. It would be easy for us to say that we had a major impact in the fight for Congress to stop implementation of the law by not wasting any taxpayer money on what was clearly shaping up to be a train wreck – with fierce opposition from both political parties. We could say that we did all of this with the intent to protect the America from the disasters of Obamacare. And it would all be true.
However, right now is not the time for pointing fingers and “we told you so.” Right now is time to go back to the drawing board and undo this mess before it continues to do harm to the American people. That’s why we are laying out our guidelines for real health care reform.
The first step is full repeal of the Affordable Care Act. Then any new attempt at health care reform needs to include principles that promote health care freedom for all.
Real Health Care Reform would meet the following criteria:
- CONSTITUTIONAL: Real health care reform will be constitutional and protect all Americans’ rights.
- COMPREHENSIBLE: Real health care reform will be comprehensible, clear, and simple for everyone to understand.
- DEBT-FREE: Real health care reform will not add to the national debt.
- RELATIONSHIPS: Real health care reform will enhance the doctor-patient relationship.
- FREE MARKET: Real health care reform will draw on the strengths of the free market by encouraging innovation and competition.
- PRIVACY: Real health care reform will minimize the role of the federal government in the health care sector.
- CHARITY: Real health care reform will incorporate opportunities for the private sector to provide charitable solutions.
- CHOICE: Real health care reform will increase consumer choice.
- TRANSPARENCY: Real health care reform will increase transparency.
Congress isn’t leading the way on this, so it is time for the American people to step up and guide us to health care freedom. Join in on the conversation byletting us know what Real Health Care Reform looks like to you.
Click for more details on Real Health Care Reform.