(Naperville Illinois) –
Naperville Smart Meter Awareness,
West Suburban Patriots and Americans for Prosperity
Invite you to a screening of
“Take Back Your Power”
followed by a Q&A workshop featuring
the film’s director and producer, Josh del Sol in person!
What ComEd & Legislators Are Not Telling Us
“Smart Meters” are wireless, digital meters (computers) that transmit electric usage data all day long. In Illinois, ComEd is accelerating the deployment of Smart Meters while the largest Massachusetts electric utility declares Smart Meters as “Irrational.”
- Current, Analog Meters are electro timers. They have been safely used for decades. They still work.
- Smart meters emit radio frequency waves (RF) all day long. Smart meters also cause “dirty electricity,” which runs through the wires in the house 24/7 and fills the house with electromagnetic fields (EMFs). Some people have physical reactions to this.
- Smart meters do not improve grid reliability and provide little, if any benefits to the customer (you).
- We found no studies proving smart meters to be safe while plenty of data (health, fires, privacy) exists to raise credible doubts.
- There is no cost justification that can support the implementation of smart meters.
ComEd’s Smart Meter Roll-out Will Affect Customers Throughout Illinois including Downers Grove, Elmhurst, Glen Ellyn, Lisle, Lombard, Oak Brook, Warrenville, Westmont, West Chicago and Wheaton.
** Please bring your ComEd electric bill (including account number) with you.
Where: National Louis University
850 Warrenville Road, Lisle, IL (Room #145)
When: Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Showtime: 6:45 pm, Doors open: 6:30 pm
Click here for the Facebook event
Cost: Free (donations gratefully accepted)
DVD’s will be available for purchase ($20)
“With compelling insight from whistleblowers, researchers, government agents, lawyers, doctors and environmentalists, Josh del Sol’s award-winning documentary Take Back Your Power brings us on a journey – investigating the erosion of rights in the name of “smart” and “green,” while navigating toward inspiring solutions. What you’ll discover will surprise, unsettle and ultimately empower you.” –http://www.takebackyourpower.net/about/
Please forward this email or the Flyer to invite friends and family that are serviced by ComEd.